Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is just a class TEST


Well technically it is not a test. It is just a class assignment. So please, whoever maybe reading this…. fair warning I am not publicly advertising and/or applying for this position.


November 5, 2008


As I search for a part time job, I came across your opportunity to get a foot in the door with as Promotions Assistant. My attention was directly drawn to the position because it is in the Promotions field which is my main area of interest.

From my enclosed resume you can easily see my skills needed for a promotional field. My Broadcasting classes have sharpened my skills for video editing, filming, photography as well as writing. Westminster College prides itself in preparing its students for the real life and my extensive experience with radio has more then qualified me for a position within a radio station. Combined with the extensive extra-curricular leadership positions in event planning I have a very detailed perspective from two different perspectives. My leadership positions in extra-curriculars have not only taught me to pay attention to detail and double check everything but also time management. Along with extra-curriculars and classes I have worked in a very professional setting a sales and marketing intern. My research methods and skills were polished during this time along with my understanding of the professional world from a sales and marketing position. I easily adapt to different situations so changing my duties from time to time is not a problem. I have no doubt the Promotions Assistant position would allow me to grow in the professional world and help me understand the promotional field a great deal better.

Thank you for your time in reviewing my résumé. Your consideration of me for this part time position is taken with utmost appreciation. Please if you have any questions at all, contact me at 7**-***-**** or email me at aegerber@gmail.com.


Best Regards,



Aimee Gerber



Enclosure

1 comment:

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Excellent job in leaving the telephone number ***. Folks don't want to put their numbers out there on blogs.